An attendance report is a monthly view that shows all of the employee‘s day by day actions during the entire month (i.e. Payroll Cycle).
- Shift Type
- Expected: Attendance that is expected from the employee.
- Attended: Attendance that is actually attended by the employee.
- Overtime (In minutes)
Next to the filter, you have pagination arrows by which you can move previous and next, based on your date range used in filter search:Next Filter Period (27/1/2017 – 26/2/2017).
When the employee’s shift is for 8 hours according to his assigned template, but this specific shift is edited to 7 hours instead (it is considered as a complete shift).
When the employee’s shift ends after 12 am; his punch out will be taken in the next day, but still counts in the previous day (where the shift belongs).
They list the employee’s actions briefly:
- Target: The number of hours that the employee must work.
- To Date: The number of hours that the employee must work till the current date (where he signed in).
- Attended: The actual number of hours that the employee has worked.
- Permission: The number of hours/minutes taken by the employee as a permission.
The number of days that are expected from the employee to attend/work.
- Calendar Days: The number of days that are filtered by.
- Working: Expected.
- Working on Weekends
- Working on Holiday
- Total: The total number of extra/overtime minutes spent by the employee at work.
- Approved: The total number of extra/overtime minutes approved by the direct head.
- If the overtime minutes were not approved by the employee’s direct head, the employee will not be charged for them; they would be cancelled.
- If the employee’s department allows overtime, the direct head will have the right to either approve or reject the extra minutes/hours (if existed).
- To approve overtime, click on the checkbox right next to it.
To approve overtime:
- Mark the checkbox next to the day you want to approve (single or multiple).
- Click on the “Set Overtime” button that will appear on top.
- Accept the confirmation message that will appear.
- Late In: The late arrival of the employee to work in hours/minutes.
- Early Out: The early departure of the employee from work in hours/minutes.
- Total Tardiness
- Punches Missed: The number of punches forgotten (only one; IN or OUT) by the employee in working days that he has attended.
- Absented Shifts:The number of shifts/working days on which the employee was absent.
The personnel supervisor is capable of changing the employee’s schedule as long as:
- The payroll cycle is not generated.
- The employee is not terminated/resigned.
- The direct head can change the calendar as long as the change is in the future not the past.
- The direct head is allowed to add “Allowed Request” shifts only.
- This schedule is created the moment the employee’s profile is created and it is monthly renewed. The schedule is affected by the calendar template assigned to the employee profile.
The ordinary daily items are already created with the schedule such as:
- Working days
As for the exceptional items, they are added by the personnel supervisor to the schedule before applying them; as the employee send a request for vacation, permission, …etc. (i.e. any shift defined by company) to his direct head in order to accept or reject it.
Changing Calendar Template
The employee’s template is automatically assigned every month.
To Add Shift
To Edit Shift
To Edit Day Status
To Edit Multiple Days
- Multi-select days.
- Click on the “Update” button that will appear on top.
- A dialog box will appear.
- Fill in the required data.